A couple of points on my daily setup environment.
Editor & Terminal
- JetBrains IDE's. I've been bought into the jetbrains ecosystem for most of my career. It keep me super productive - currently WebStrom and RubyMine. Nord Theme
- I'm currently using Dank Mono font, with JetBrains Mono as a backup
- I use iTerm terminal, also running the same gruvbox theme as JetBrains
- TabNine is a super-smart code completion assistant
- To test API's I'll run Insomnia (previously used Postman)
- For looking up language/framework docs I pop open Dash first